Thursday, May 9, 2013

Exciting things in the world of Lulu

"Hey Lucy, what have you been up to lately?"

"Oh hey, minion! Not too much. I've been taking it really easy...I don't
want to risk re-injuring my back!"



"I've been working really hard on maintaining my gear. I simply don't know
why my right bell boot fell off the other day, or why my fly mask is developing
some big holes in it!"
"I have been sooooo helpful. Don't you like when I inspect
every morsel of hay you put in the wheelbarrow when cleaning
my paddock?"
"I'm sorry you can't ride at all right now. I guess it must be hard
for you, but honestly it's kind of awesome for me!"
"I do feel bad that the only things you get to do are pay
my bills and clean up after me! At least you also get to admire
my endless beauty from the ground."
"Don't worry, minion, your hard work and waiting will all be worth it when
we can have adventures together soon."
"In the mean time, try to hang in there, you know, all this work and no riding
must be horrible!"
"NOW FEED ME!"

This post marks 600 posts about Lucy. :)

11 comments:

  1. Very cute Lucy! Hope your back is feeling much better. Congrats on 600 posts - that's quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kate, just catching up on everything that happened in the last month or so... wow, what a rollercoaster for you guys.

    That grey is super cute, glad to see you still getting some good riding in! Lucy is gorgeous as always during her time off.

    Congrats on 600 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute post, Princess Lucy.
    Congrats on the big 600!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Looks like you and Lucy are both having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! Love this! And you look like you're having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Lucy's yoga downward grass pose.
    Who is that grey!? Droooool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the grey - and the beach! Lucy certainly looks nice an limber - she is a yoga master.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!