Monday, May 6, 2013

five very clean ponies, coming right up!

Congratulations to the winners of the Absorbine Try Pak contest:

Alanna

Rebecca

Christian

Dianne

and Kat!!

(yes, I can't count...there were five Try Paks in the box, not four, so we have a surprise extra winner!)

I've emailed all of you but if you didn't receive the email, let me know!

I had a pony-packed weekend that I need to update about, wahoo! After not riding for quite a while, my body is SORE this morning, but I am so happy I got some saddle time :)

4 comments:

  1. Drats, I forgot. Congrats to the winners!

    Looking forward to hearing about your pony packed weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, I'm super excited to pretty up my grumpy leasee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, winners!
    Kate, glad to hear you had lots of saddle time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! I am looking forward to cleaning Mr. Roz up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!