Tuesday, December 21, 2010

silly horses


I got to the barn today to discover a large lump above Lucy's right knee. You can see it on the right side of the photo above her knee. Come on horse, really?! Luckily she's sound! but I didn't ride her. I tried to lunge her at the trot to see if she was sound on it and it turned into a bronco session. When she finally calmed down enough to trot in a circle I was relieved to discover that she didn't seem to be off. I asked another boarder if she'd noticed anything and she said that Lucy and her two boyfriends were out there all day bombing around in their paddocks and being idiots.

FEED ME already!!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Lucy! Sounds like she ran with the boys and skinned her knee on the playground ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!