Monday, May 16, 2011

contest results

Congratulations to...everyone!

There were five entrants. ZINPRO has given me four copies of the DVD in addition to the one copy they originally sent me and this way everyone can enjoy the DVD and learn more about horsey nutrition :). So I will be sending out a copy to Kelly, Karen, Julie, Jessica, and Summer :) Please email your snail mail addresses to axford.k @ gmail.com and I will get the DVD's out in the mail asap!

Congratulations to all of you, and thank you to ZINPRO for sponsoring this contest!

This is a CRAZY week because our brand new kitchen that we've been working on for a month now is almost finished. Yay, I will finally be able to take the refrigerator out of the living room! We painted tonight and our cabinets are going to be delivered first thing Wednesday morning. I still haven't ridden since my fall but I have been lunging Lucy daily so that she's not a huge handful when I finally do get back on. I just want to make sure my shoulder is fully healed before I ride, because if she pulls one of her stunts I need to be able to pick up the reins and pull/steer without worrying whether or not my shoulder is going to actually work ;) Small details, I know.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah - I never win anything!!! My mailing address is on its way to you. Thank you Kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Thanks, sending mine as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners!
    Enjoyed my visit to your blog!

    Julie
    www.ridingaside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!