Sunday, February 6, 2011

New addition

Kenny and I traded in my beloved 2008 Volvo sedan for this beast of a truck yesterday. It's a 2011 Chevy Silverado.

I will miss my car but it'll be nice not to have a car payment (I am "adopting" Kenny's 2006 Mazda 6, which we own outright), and this truck has the heavy duty towing package.

As in a horse trailer.

As in taking Lucy places without having to beg for trailer rides.

Just gotta actually BUY a trailer first.

Anyway, we took it out for a little photoshoot today:




5 comments:

  1. Jealous! Love your truck, cute pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I LOVE the Silverado. Congrats!

    We rented a pickup when my boyfriend moved to Tallahassee, because we had to transport his motorcycle. They gave us a 2010 Silverado with 62 miles on it. It drove just like my Malibu, and I only had to readjust to be so much higher and having so much car behind me. I'm not a pickup kind of girl, but I would so consider buying one as my next car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, you are official! Love your Vizsla btw (assuming). I always see tons of trailers for sale (gently used) on craigs list in our area, I'm sure u can find a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone, I really do think it's a good looking truck and it's a nice bonus that it can also haul Miss Sassypants around ;)

    Kristen you're close! she's a Ridgeback, but her face looks a lot like a Vizsla :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!